Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blue Waters

It has been warm in LA the last few days. Which makes our apartment hot. Hot and stuffy. And since I am on my "studying-for-finals-lockdown" I am spending a lot of time inside, in the hot and stuffiness. (I got a thing against studying at my school...). 

During a particularly focused study session yesterday, my mind wandered off to the caribbean. I remembered the beautiful ocean waters that Matt and I enjoyed on our honeymoon... the swimming, the splashing, the snorkeling... so happy!

Today's going to be another hot one. And even though I am still stuck at my desk, trying to figure out the difference between an irrevocable trust and a living trust, a little part of me will be in the Virgin Islands, cooling off in clear blue waters.



No comments:

Post a Comment