Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shop Profile- French Garden House

It's been a while since I've posted a shop profile (which is just a fancy term for me sharing a bit of my online window shopping...). The French Garden House sells a lovely collection of one-of-a-kind treasures, both new and antique,  and of varying levels of grandeur. They have items that ooze country cottage ruggedness and others that sparkle like a princess's tiara (probably because they actually have a princess's tiara for sale!).

Buying more than a romantic knick-knack from this site is, for me, cost prohibitive- however, should you be able to invest some moolah* into these pieces, they would surely keep for years to come and likely become the things your grandchildren will squabble over once you've left this world :).  And it's the perfect place to find a special wedding or anniversary gift, since the French have such flair for the romantic!

I recommend popping over to their website and browsing through their pages of lovelies. If you're like me, you'll start to plan just where in your house you'd put the velvet brocade daybed, and what types of pastries you'd serve from the chippendale toile tray....

I'll start you off with a few of my favorites:

Bergere Green
Antique Enamel Coffee Pot
Burlap Table Runner
Vintage Parisian Glove Mold

Wicker Garden Wagon
Balloon Glass Ornament
Louis Tufted Chaise


*moolah is a French word, right?  :)

2 comments:

  1. Andrew and I are about to buy a place and I'm thinking it will need to have EVERYTHING from this store. I want it all! Now, how to make a fast 100k ... ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this great post! Hope your new year is starting off in a wonderful way, xoxo Lidy

    ReplyDelete