Friday, February 11, 2011

A Trend I Love!

It seems like in the last year or so I have been introduced to a couple of different vidoes that are really sweet and beautiful--and I thought I'd post them here in case anyone who checks out my blog hasn't yet seen them. 

I have very deep-rooted beliefs regarding how humans interact with non-human animals-- which I don't want to get into here. But in a nutshell, I believe that we are not that different from each other and that we owe the creatures we share this planet with a great amount of love and respect. I know that most my beliefs are not adopted by the mainstream, but it is nice to see that once in a while something comes along that can pull on the hearstrings of just about any viewer.  These videos do that, and the fact that they are so popular online tells me that people are hearing the message.  We are more alike than we think.

The videos are pretty self explanitory, so I won't go on and on about them. I hope you find them moving!



PS: This last one has awesomely cheesy music! I advise you to crank up the volume, or mute it all together, depending on your mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment