Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Laundry day

Who looks that sexy doing their laundry?!

Today is laundry day, and because of exams, out-of-town guests, and general laziness, it is long overdue. I am on load 5 and it's only 9:15! It's days like today that I really wish we had our own washer and dryer. Oh! They would be most revered! In my dream world, I'd build the rest of my house around these mighty machines-- a room where you'd want to spend a chore day-- a light airy room, free of clutter with rustic charm and a whimsical chandelier, like in the picture below... 


Ugh- my timer went off, time to trudge down three floors to switch over my whites...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for laundry day! Don't clean clothes make you so happy? Well, of course they do, silly. That is why this is on you Happy Blog!!

    ReplyDelete